No sign of magic weather last year, but we've been pretty lucky (or not...depending on how you look at snow) this year as it snowed in Tokyo not only once, but twice! :) It's always so exciting to see buckets of snowflakes falling down on you. And also seeing the snow pile up & whiten & brighten up dull & bleak Tokyo. Although we're already well into our 2nd month of 2008, it felt like Christmas today just because it was snowing. I love being able to see my breath when it gets really cold (though I've to stress that I HATE the cold)! But walking long in the snow feels as if you're soaking your feet in freezing cold water - not exactly the most comfortable thing in the world!
I don't know if it's because snow is a relatively new friend, but it's so fascinating to me & I can't help but want to touch or stamp on snow that piles up on the ground! Slush...slush...& puff.
No comments:
Post a Comment