Why do good times always have to fly? The four-day Golden Week Holidays that I'd been waiting for (was sneaking peeks intermittently at the May month on the office calendar) will be gone by midnight today!! Arrgh...
As my "loving" boyfriend ditched me to go to New York with his guy friends from back home, I spent the holidays catching up with friends and pampering myself with a visit to the hair salon & shopping! Lots of Japanese would choose to go overseas or travel domestically during this season (although it costs about twice or triple the normal price!), but I chose to stay in Tokyo and contribute a little more to the metropolitan city's economy & lift my spirits materially...hah. Nah...it was only another pair of shoes & some sundries!
To take away the gloom of having to start work again tomorrow, I had lots of comfort food at the so called "Golden Party" at E-chan's place. She made pizza, lasagna, pork patties & a tofu salad. And we (Natsu-kun, Aya & I) also bought a cheese cake (in my hands), which didn't look or taste like one - it was actually just cream cheese that tasted absolutely scrumptious & light! It was a good pig-out and a quiet and relaxing event to finish off Golden Week...
No comments:
Post a Comment