skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life as it is now...the present moment
Thursday, July 14, 2005
Sweet escape!
All thanks to the upcoming P5 exchange with J.T primary, most P5 classes are cancelled for rehearsals! Yeah yeah yeah!!! I'm such a wonderful n devoted English teacher.... :0
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a glimpse...
dreams come true
I live to dream. I dream to live.
View my complete profile
New! My Gratitude Journal
5 Things I'm Grateful For
Kochira e
My Captured Memories
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
Me Vida
►
2009
(12)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(31)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(44)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2006
(167)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(35)
▼
2005
(115)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(17)
▼
July
(14)
P5 n World Peace!
Come to my class for a photo for memory please!
Something to remember me by
Farewell gifts
Goodbye to the kids
Sweet escape!
I can speak Singlish lahhhhh....
Bloody nose
Primary 4 School Exchange
Boy So: Look at the difference of the gifts we've ...
Little K.T: Let them do the work while I skive and...
Let's start Ton Ton Zumo!
Watch how we shake our butts!
Here comes the local students and we have to start...
►
June
(20)
►
May
(9)
Photos on Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from
kireijinsei
. Make your own badge
here
.
No comments:
Post a Comment