LOTs of commuting done on a warm, sunny day yesterday. Strangely, the weather was extremely good and having such a beautiful day fall on the weekend....IT's priceless! It definitely lifted my spirits and provided me with more energy than I usually have to go for salsa at three different places in Tokyo. Well, I didn't really move any muscles other than my eyes and hands for clapping when I watched my other salsa class members perform at the cultural center in Morishita. Right after the performance, we shifted to Sumidagawa river by foot for a 飲み会 (drinking party) while we danced a little to music next to the unsettling river. As the sun slowly began to set, the temperature dipped and started
Monday, March 05, 2007
Salsa with a different twist!
LOTs of commuting done on a warm, sunny day yesterday. Strangely, the weather was extremely good and having such a beautiful day fall on the weekend....IT's priceless! It definitely lifted my spirits and provided me with more energy than I usually have to go for salsa at three different places in Tokyo. Well, I didn't really move any muscles other than my eyes and hands for clapping when I watched my other salsa class members perform at the cultural center in Morishita. Right after the performance, we shifted to Sumidagawa river by foot for a 飲み会 (drinking party) while we danced a little to music next to the unsettling river. As the sun slowly began to set, the temperature dipped and started
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment