I felt like I've just been made the biggest fool. I don't think I'll ever trust what someone says to me, until it comes proven, like a written promise, a contract to be exact.
Saturday came and went and still there was no reply from the company that was supposed to contact me by then. And that kept me in jitters all the way just now until I made the doomed call to the Managing Director. After all the acknowledgment of my skills & talent, and showing a real interest to hire me (telling me to be positive before I left the interview), he said on the phone flatly that after a discussion, he found it difficult and would not offer me a position. No reason was provided, and my mind then was in a state of total blank to ask for a reason. My heart just dropped and it fell such a long way, that I don't know if I'll ever find it again....and thanks...for showing no decency to get back to me like you've promised.
Monday, May 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm sorry to hear that you have been overlooked for the position. Hope you will be able to bounce back up on your feet again and send out more resumes and go for more interviews and get your dream job! :)
Oh no... u must feel terrible now. Sorry to read what happen. Its terrible thing to go thru. I hope u will find your dream job soon and that u can prove this chap how wrong he was!
Thanks for all the encouragement. I'm ok now. Was very down at first but there's no time to feel sorry for myself. I'm still looking for more jobs.
Hey hey,
Havent seen you posting new comments ever since your last one.
Hope you have returned to your bubbly self!
Same as you, I m going to try for some interviews next week! Wish you and me good luck!加油!
Hey Shirley,
Thanks for your little note! Yeah, I'm ok now, but just no time to write. Besides nothing to update on the job front, and I have no time to think about anything else. Oh...so you're thinking of changing jobs? That's good! Hope you'll find something you like. And update me on that!
I had the same experience and reason given was that they need someone immediate in NZ whereas I am far away in Shenzhen. It happens.
Post a Comment