I feel old. Why is it that each year seems to go by faster & faster as you grow older? When I was younger, it feels like I'd never grow up. Now I can't believe that it has been 5 years since I turned 21! How did these 5 years manage to fly by just like that? Kinda wish that I can claim them back...wistful sigh.
Anyway, I had a low key celebration together with him on the past weekend. It's a coincidence that our birthdays are really close together...his 24th & mine 26th. I finally went to a Latin club in Roppongi...that was my birthday request. But I didn't enjoy the club as much because nobody else asked me to dance and we don't dance that well together. Well, it's his fault for not knowing how to dance beyond the very basic (even though he was brought up in Colombia!!) and yet he can't be bothered to learn! Grr...! And the club was quite sleazy with Japanese women & foreign men shimmying up close to each other & getting touchy-feely. I couldn't dance either without people bumping into me, which really irritated me. But it was still a good experience, as I'd never stayed overnight in Roppongi. It was very interesting to walk down the streets with so many different foreigners standing outside the bars, restaurants & clubs, trying to get you to go in. Among all the foreigners, the blacks & Latinos were the most noticeable. And I saw some really hot Russian girls who look like models walking past us. *Wee wee*
I didn't have a birthday cake or make a wish. It was quite like a normal day, although we planned to go to a club & stay overnight in Roppongi. I liked it though because it doesn't really matter as long as we get to celebrate together in our own way.
No comments:
Post a Comment