Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Get my life back

Head in a clutter now. Had an "inspiration" to write about cold autumn rains a day ago when it was raining continuously for a few days without any relent. But as it is, I didn't have the time and the weather has thankfully cleared up to reveal the very much missed blue skies and sunset pinkish clouds above my head today.

Ah yes, my cluttered head. I've been thinking...thinking...thinking. My life needs to be reorganised and in some areas go under a total revamp. I have no idea what I'm doing with my life now. It's lacking a purpose & full of mess. 

Things that require attention:

- Find a lost dream. I've woken up from that dream & find myself stuck in reality now. Dream has flown away while I'm stuck in a limbo state of mind.
- Learn Japanese again. Since I started this job, I haven't given any attention to the language that opened the doors of Japan to me. I also blame it on my motivation, which has dropped to an all-time low.
- Move to a new place. A 1DK of 27 square metres is not enough for me and the things necessary for me to live a decent & fashionable life.
- Sleep early & wake up early. My half-hearted New Year's Resolution every year that I never fail to not realise it.
- Further my studies. Been thinking about it for a long time, but not sure what I want to specialise in and unfortunately I can't finance it. Where can I find a sponsor......
- Leave Japan someday. I'll miss it when I leave her despite my bitching about this country that once so captured me. I might even regret it. But maybe, just maybe, it's time to find the next place to dock or hopefully to anchor myself at.
- Learn new things that will benefit & enrich my life - TCM, meditation...
- Think about my current relationship: where is it leading?
- Plan how to make my finances grow - will I be able to afford my own place or support a family in the future?
- Go to sleep now because I've a more than 12-hr day tomorrow & need to wake up at 5:30


No comments: