Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Fighting against the wind

It's getting windy these days. That makes it harder to ride. Have to force my legs to push harder. It's raining now. The rain stopped after a storm just now but now it's raining again. Seems like we're heading for the typhoon season. Being in Japan has made me more aware of the changeability of nature. Sure, it's tougher to live here. But it made me realise not to take nature for granted.

The times I enjoy here....one of them is when I'm riding in the town. It's so peaceful except for certain times when I almost bang into cars or things! :p It feels great to cruise on the bike when there are few cars around and I see students walking to their schools. Also, it feels great when I'm riding with the cars coz I was so scared of them at first!

No comments: