Friday, August 26, 2005

Where's the typhoon??

Was waiting eagerly for the typhoon to come yesterday night. People must be thinking, "Crazy Singaporean girl who has never experienced the violent side of nature!". Hehe. Was pretty disappointed when it was only raining in the late evening. Actually, it was raining on and off the whole day. I had to ride in the rain to school and it was horrible! The rain coat didn't protect me much especially when I had no pants suit (just bought it after the horrible ride) so my pants were thoroughly soaked. And the rain kept coming into my eyes and I could hardly see! I looked totally unglamourous when I walked into the school. Ahh...but who cares...no cute guys to impress! :p

Ok..back to typhoon n not cute guys. hehe. It did come..Typhoon No. 11..later at night. It was just heavy rain and big wind. It was very loud though. I know it sounds frivolous to say that the typhoon was nothing because I was safe and dry indoors. I wouldn't be so smug if I were caught in it while riding on my bike!

No comments: