

The weather is good today. About 25 degrees in the day. I slept in and Uncle John's family brought us to Mt. Dandenong. It was my second time. I went there the first time for the Tulip festival in spring a few years ago. I've heard so much about the pies in Pie In the Sky and having missed out on it the first time (because it was closed by the time we went), I was determined to have it today. But being perhaps the most unlucky person in the world, they're closed again for Christmas!! And Christmas isn't until like a week away! Argh! But it's re-opening on the 27th and I may have a chance to go again. Though not for my family since they're leaving on that day.
It's another Chinese banquet tonight to celebrate Aunt Mary's father's birthday. I hope I don't get fat after this trip! I keep getting hungry and the family is always so generous with feeding us!! And tomorrow, we'll be waking up really early for our driving trip to Adelaide (4 days 3 nights). It should be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment