Tuesday, February 06, 2007
The greatest compliment
I don't really appreciate the fact that many Japanese pay lip service to how good my Japanese is because most of them say the same thing to any foreigner who can speak just a little Japanese. But I was really happy when two Japanese teachers whom I hadn't met since summer commented on how my Japanese has improved. According to both, my intonation and accent sound different now. And that is the greatest compliment ever......WOO HOO!!! It's good to know that my efforts to pursue my dream are paying off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
U must be very happy! :)
Hey, yeah! Another teacher just told me the same thing. It's good to know that I'm not stagnant & am improving! Read that you've been really stressed lately...please take care & don't let it harm your health!
Post a Comment