
Yeah...this is what I had been eyeing for a long time - my new Seiko electronic dictionary, about 26,000 yen! I'd been procrastinating for almost a year on what new electronic dictionary I wanted to get, as I wasn't sure what foreign language I might want to pick up in the future. But my Seiko has an SD extension so I can always update it by buying another SD card. The reason why I got this is because it not only has all the features I had on my old Canon, but also contains 中日・日中 (Chinese-Japanese/Japanese-Chinese) as well. It also comes with ear phones and pronounciation. Yeap....it's time to brush up my Chinese! It'll make me more marketable when I apply for a translating/interpreting job, I hope!
1 comment:
Yah man! I have a 英-汉-韩 electronic dictionary too. But now, I need an Eng-Fra-Ger one as well. Bleagh.
Post a Comment