Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Switched!

It's a weird winter indeed as it hasn't snowed in many parts of Japan yet. And over here in Saitama, you'll still get a temperature around 10 degrees in the day sometimes. And it's January now!! It's quite worrisome for the environment. Not that I'm complaining about it since I HATE the cold (although it is still cold considering that it's winter). It's really much warmer than last year's. And summer was cooler than in 2005!

My health was really horrible during last year's winter and although I still don't feel very well sometimes, it's an improvement from last year. There is just something about Japan's climate or something else that doesn't go well with me. Hopefully with a change of environment (after my contract with JET ends in Aug & I get a new job), my health will be better. Though I'd still stay in Japan, perhaps NOT working at a school will make me less prone to viruses!

No comments: