I woke up this afternoon after more than a 12-hour sleep (to make up for lost sleep after the long travelling from Melbourne) and couldn't believe that I slept my New Year's Eve & half of New Year's Day away. Such an anti-climax! But I was so tired that I couldn't really care.
I'm not sure if this year will be good for me. So many bad things (not big) happened to me since I went on holiday. My hair straightener busted in Melbourne because the voltage there is more than twice higher than in Japan. The zoom button of my camera spoilt so I had to ask my family to bring it back to Singapore to repair because it would cost so much more here. So I have to do without my camera for a while. Not to mention that the photos that I took in Australia and burnt into CDs can't be viewed at all! Argh...I so want to cry! I need to ask Tim to burn them for me into a new CD and send it to me. That would mean more waiting and no new pictures on my blog or flickr in the meantime. :( Things didn't go too well at the airport for me too. I queued at the wrong line for a long time at the Melbourne airport. Then I was issued the wrong boarding pass while transiting at Changi airport. I didn't realise until I had my security check at the gate. If I'd boarded the plane, I would be making my way back to Melbourne again after just flying in from there!
And after I arrived back in Japan, I found problems with my telephone and bike!!! My telephone's still not working. I really can't believe my luck. I keep reassuring myself that it's not a big deal and I shouldn't be bothered about small stuff. But isn't it too much of a coincidence that these things kept happening one after the other?! I hope the bad luck will go away and not continue in the new year!
Monday, January 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment