Could it be? A question that has come up to me a few times. And many a time, my hopes would be raised and then gone. But feelings which I've not felt for a long time have bubbled to the surface again. I marvelled at the power of those feelings and was reminded that I've missed them for a long time. It was good to relish in them when they came.
Though as time goes by, with experiences gained, I've learnt not to ask that question too much. I saw a few signs that I thought might be significant. Although noticed, they were also forced to be ignored immediately as I'm trying to teach myself not to read too much into signs.
This time, the question has popped up again. But unlike the other times, I would not be preoccupied by it. Although the air is filled with uncertainty, I'm actually quite contented with it. It is enough for me now, the question alone.
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Feel free to share.
Post a Comment