Just posting 2 pictures taken with friends here. It's getting cold as you can see from what we're wearing. Was raining & windy when we went to Tokyo Dome yesterday. Can you believe this: It was my first visit to Tokyo Dome after 2 years in Japan? Could have picked a better day to be there, but we were actually there to catch a baseball game (zzzzzz.....) between Taiwan & Korea. However, we decided to skip it after we saw the scores 13 to 1 (Korea the stronger team) after dinner. I was glad actually as I don't fancy watching sports unless it's a figure skating or dance competition...
And I had my hair cut short (not the best picture, will have to post another one next time)! After 10 years of having long hair, I decided to go short..well, though by accident amidst an urge for short hair as I was fed up with my dry ends.
2 comments:
Hey Sailormoonie~
Your newhair cut is not too short~
I was thinking how short it would be...nevertheless...you still look pretty and cute yar~ :D
It looks pretty cold in Tokyo...Do take extra care of yourself and i hope the flu bug will not catch you..otherwise you will have to down those horrible chinese medicine again..
I will be in Osaka in Dec, Though no chances of meeting you this time..Wish you best of health and Merry Merry Christmas, My friend~~
Warmest Regards from SP,
HP :)
Hey Harry Potter!
Great to hear from u! Haha...thanks, but my boyfriend doesn't like my short hair. He's so old fashioned & typical, prefers long hair..bleah.
I'm still taking my very expensive chinese medicine! No choice lah...doctor says I'm very weak so I've to take them for a long time.
When are you going to Osaka...for what? Ahh, if only you're coming to Tokyo too!! But I'll be away in Hawaii from the 20th to NYE though...to escape from the cold & take a vacation! Yatta!
You still stuck in Toyota? I wish u a Merry Christmas too (still too early though) & perhaps a great new job in the new year! :)
Catch up with u again!
SM
Post a Comment