It was so nice going back to my newly renovated home, especially when I'd just downgraded from a 2 room to a 1 room apartment in Japan. My home at home looks really spacious now with a lot of the walls knocked down. And with central air-conditioning & a beach resort style balcony, it feels like a 5-star home! My only gripe is that although everything in our flat changed drastically, my room still looks basically the same as when I left for Japan, except newer! I joked to friends & family members who came to my place, that my room is just like a maid's room - very bare & plain.
Being able to spend lots of time with my family was good too. I went out with my sister & cousins a couple of times, and finally managed to see my "biao-ge" who I hadn't been able to meet for 2 years as he was in Canada and I in Japan. I miss my family gatherings!
No comments:
Post a Comment