Sunday, December 04, 2005
Go Away.....
Why is it instead of feeling better, I only feel that I'm going to get sick again? :( Head hurting, body aching, coughing more than usual and the weight of tiredness hanging over me. And my hands are still freezing from being outside just now. This must be the feeling of winter. The dreaded winter has finally knocked on my door, even though it knows I hardly welcome it at all. The temperature has dipped without much of a warning. Previously, I complained that I'm cold. Now cold is not the word to describe my body temperature. I freeze after being out for a while. Yesterday night when I went to pick up Rebekah at the train station, I could feel the wind on my face and neck...whichever part that was not fully covered. As I stood waiting for her, I could feel a weird sense of exhilaration, that I can actually feel this cold. But it soon turned into a strong desire to be back home so that I can flick on the heater. To Rebekah, it was a short escape from the freezing (x2) climate in Aizu. But in a few hours from now, she would be back to where she has to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment