Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Twinkle twinkle





With X'mas approaching, Roppongi Hills is now decked with romantic X'mas lighting, making Tokyo Tower at the background look less lonely and less out of place. I don't know why Tokyo Tower is a famous landmark in the first place. It's ugly in the day. And it's not that tall. Besides, it's design is nothing special. You can see many smaller towers like this all around Japan, even in the rural areas. But at night, especially with the lights now, it does look nice.

It was so windy and cold that night at Roppongi Hills. My jacket was zipped all the way up. When I'm cold, I don't really care how I dress. But look at my sister. Jacket not zipped up and she's wearing a camisole inside! Let me count...I'm wearing 3 layers of long sleeved tops inside. And they're both wearing skirts. I'm amazed...It's either I'm more afraid of the cold or I'm not as vain as them. :p

No comments: