I'm going to Taipei....next week!! Little did I expect to travel so soon just after coming back. But life is sometimes full of such spontaneity. Though I'm not your most spontaneous person because I like to plan ahead. But the opportunity was too tempting to pass over.
So 4 people from Japan & Singapore will be setting out individually (though one is already there), each with a different agenda. But we'll all converge eventually. I just thought that it's such a strange but cute idea. As if it contains a significance...hmm...but most likely not. I've come to realise that coincidences are only significant if you attach significance to it. Shirley, my ex-coworker; Alex, fellow JET; my sister; myself...the 4 with our different agendas. And it wasn't even planned! It evolved from a sudden offer which involves me bunking with Shirley at her hotel... to meeting Alex while he's there for his regular visit...... to having my sister come with me, as it was her plan to go to Taiwan at exactly the same period. We didn't even get to know each other's plans till yesterday.
Well, the more the merrier!
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cool! let me know if u need any info. My fren's hubby a taiwanese, so i can help u find out more local info:)
Post a Comment