Friday, June 24, 2005

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Woo hoo...finally got some time away from the children! :p Took 2 days leave on Mon n Tue for a short trip with my family. So the kids had a substitute teacher instead n I forgot to tell them about it. They must be surprised to see her. It's good to disappear once in a while so that the kids will appreciate u. They were very glad to see me today. Even one P6 boy who's always so cheeky and troublesome made sure that I'm teaching the class today n said that he's happy to see that the teacher is back! Of course he didn't say to me directly. It was funny when the P4s told me that the substitute teacher got angry with them because they didn't understand what she was saying. Boy Y was saying that luckily it's not the substitute teacher today n I threatened to "go away" again if he misbehaves. He shook his head feriociously n earnestly. But I'm sure he didn't mean it when he said he won't misbehave! :p

No comments: