Friday, June 17, 2005

Ahh......Erm......Ahhhhhh!!! Hands flapping!

It's very interesting when my students are trying their best to try to communicate to me in English. Some would call out to me, "Excuzzze me, excuzze me!". And look up at say "erh......", "eh...", some broken English n gesturing, look up n down, right n left when trying to find the words, and start flapping their hands wildly when they can't find the words n go, "Ehhh....erm...!" desperately when I don't understand what they're trying to say. They'll start to relax when I tell them it's ok, you can speak in Japanese. It's really cute to watch their reactions and I really like it when they try to speak to me in English. Hah....but that's not very often. More often, it's the other way round when they'll just shoot their mouths off in their native language.

1 comment:

wee said...

u r in TOKYO!??!?!?!??! r u?? my gawd!! ima tokyo de imasu? wa....shiawase desu ne! pass me ur addy leh..i go tokyo n look for you... ;) ii desu ka?