I asked the boy today if he knows who's Kimura Takuya. He had no idea. But the other 2 boys with him knew and they were like "Ahhhh, siteru (I know)!". So I asked, "SMAP, do u know?" "Hmmmm????" still no idea. The other boy started trying to sing a song of SMAP but couldn't remember the lyrics. "You look like him," I said. And the other boys started laughing and giggling. Little Kimu Taku was very baffled n self conscious. Then he started pointing at me n shouting something like "......baka! ......baka!" Heh??? I had no idea what he was saying. I thought he was scolding me stupid or something! But he said no. Probably it's the name of a person or something....no idea and he didn't bother explaining to me. Anyway, the 2 other boys went to ask a girl who just came into the class if he looks like Kimu Taku n she shook her head. And the boys started laughing at him again. So I consoled him by saying, "Kakkoiiyo, Kimu Taku". - He's cool, cute...watever the English translation is. And he looked suspiciously at me and asked, "doko ga?" - where?. Arh, what a question to ask. What do u mean by where? So i just replied, "kao" - face. And he looked very amused and gave me the Kimu Taku gaze.
Anyway, he was very naughty in class today while doing the activity. I wonder if it's because of what I said. Haha...maybe he thought he can be naughty since I thought he looks like my idol. He's the one holding the grandmother n grandfather sign.
Saturday, June 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment