Monday, June 06, 2005
Monday Blues
Even kids suffer from monday blues. My first class today looked as if they've just dragged themselves out of their beds. Some were yawning blatenly and definitely looked grumpy. One was lying his head on the desk. One had tears brimming in his eyes when I asked him to greet me Good morning again (coz he didn't do it properly at all - ok, that's Boy S again....the crybaby). As expected I had to let it go when he refused to do it coz his tears were getting ready to explode any second if I insisted strongly! And the class just mumbled through the song I played them. The other time they were singing another song happily and kept on requesting, "One more time!". But I don't blame them coz i'm suffering the blues as well. I couldn't sleep a wink last night and so unluckily I caught the flu bug and it's the first day of my P. Like the kids, I wish I were still in bed instead of trying my best to wake up a sleepy class while experiencing stomach cramps and a sore throat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment