Monday, June 06, 2005
What colour is it?!!
The students remember what I've taught them! They actually do!! Ok, I know they're not stupid of course. But I was pleased that the language of the activity stuck in their heads. It was so funny when my P4s started challenging me last Fri. We did an activity on colours and grammar - to get SS asking "What colour is it? and answering "It's ~."Some had difficulty asking the question - they couldn't remember or couldn't pronounce properly. So they surprised me when at the start of Fri's lesson, a SS suddenly started to point to something and asked, "What colour is it?!". Then the other kids started to catch on to it and I was bombarded with many "What colour is it?!" all at once. Some even looked suspiciously at the colour they pointed at when I named the colours. For a brief moment, I was very proud of them n felt a great sense of satisfaction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment