Thursday, September 14, 2006

Early autumn or false alarm??

The heat has passed. Really? I can't say for sure because the weather in Japan is strange. Same time last year, it could still get quite hot on certain days. But this week, the temperature has dropped to the low twenties and even 18/19 degrees at night because of constant raining. It's bloody irritating to cycle with the rain lashing at your face and get to school totally drenched & unglamorous with your students looking at you. And I had to do that every single day!! Which is unsurprising that I can feel a cold coming. Apparently the incessant raining is caused by typhoons around Okinawa. Fortunately, we're getting a break these 2 days from the rain before it continues again from this weekend...bleah... I guess it really gets to me because I have to cycle to work. Won't complain if I have a car. Though I would need a chauffeur to accompany the car!!

No comments: