Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hearing many wedding bells

In just within a month, I've heard news of four friends/acquaintances getting married. And that wasn't the first time it happened to me. News like that seems to like to attack you all at the same time. What happened to the social phenomenon of women delaying marriage? It's definitely not happening in my circle of friends! It's so weird to hear your friends getting married especially when you're still not sure where you're going to settle or where the hell is the right person. It makes you reassess where you are in life now and if you're at the stage that you're in now by choice. I wonder if I'm the one that is weird...

Soon, I might be hearing news of friends getting pregnant and then hearing their kids call me aunty. Argh..."aunty"!

2 comments:

Nomad said...

haa haaa. In contrast to u, I am hearing all the babies on the way! So i have already past your stage!! chuckles

dreams come true said...

It's only a matter of time. :p