Sunday, October 01, 2006
Sorry, I just want to dance.
I went to the live salsa event at the club I go to for my salsa lesson with only two things on my mind: to dance & enjoy myself, which I did very much. It was the first time I've heard a live salsa band. Can't wait to go for many more!! Though there was this guy from Peru who probably had other things on his mind. He invited me to dance a few times and seemed more interested in talking to me than dancing. He has such a sweet tongue, repeatedly calling me "baby" and saying I'm "bonito". I hate it when a man calls me "baby", unless he's closely related to me! Though I was talking and joking with him (just being polite), I was firm to decline when he asked for my number. It seems that he lives in the same town as me although I've never seen him around. I hope I don't! This is an example of what I meant in my previous entry: the perils of going to a club alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment