Though I'm often pretty free at work, it wasn't boring today. The kids are having their sports meets so we won't be having any 1 & 2 nensei classes these two days. I only had 1 class with the 3 nensei today. The rest of the time I was doing other stuff: watching a video about the recording of the song, "We Are The World" with one 3 nensei class, preparing for my adult conversation class which I have twice a month on Saturdays, making cakes with the sousaku club (can't think of any appropriate translation. Let's just imagine our home economics class.) and thus received many different kinds of food from the students - Japanese curry rice, cookies, hotcakes, cakes and okonomiyaki that I had to force myself to eat after school lunch! And just before I left for home, I was reading a novel.
Sounds like a day to be envied, eh? But it's not always fun. Sometimes I'm so bored that I wish time would go by quickly so that I can go home. Well, at least it was fun today.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment