If you're wondering who the strange looking man beside me is, let me first tell you that he flew specially from Korea (mainly to see his dear little friend of course :p) to Japan so that he can change the size of the coat he bought for his sweet Korean girlfriend at the Burberrys duty free boutique. Ooh....it makes me so jealous, hear that Jerry?! Haha.Ok, enough of teasing him. He's my old friend and perhaps deserves some better treatment from me, eh? :) I'm glad we could meet up since we hadn't met since he moved to Korea. That must have been about 2/3 years ago. As he said it (so proudly) himself, I'm the only friend he has visited overseas more than once. Once in Melbourne and then here! I've known him since I was 17, although he's much older. Hoho. Always acting the older brother and giving out "sound" advice. :p Though I'm really grateful that he was there to help out emotionally when I first arrived in Melbourne even though he was far away in Brisbane!
Hey, this sounds more like a testimonial for him rather than a blog entry! Can't help it...have to say something to please him. :0 On a last note, I'd better make sure I don't get sick again if he comes back to visit. I always seem to be sick whenever someone overseas comes to visit me!
1 comment:
Yah, thanks for the testimonial. Keke. Well, it was my pleasure to have met up with you again, and you are right, you should get well soon. Really nice to see you again. Seoul, next time? Ha.
Post a Comment