Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Give me some warmth!

Most people are impressed with the Japanese technology. But I don't understand why they suck at building houses with good insulation. Can't they apply their impressive technology when building property? It's so f****** cold in here and it's only autumn! This climate feels a little like winter in Melbourne. I miss the gas stove I had in my apartment on Haines street. It was nice sitting on the comfy couch with my flatmates in the living room when it was on. Sigh. When winter comes, what will it be like?? Sob..I don't want to know.

The teachers and students will look sympathetically at me when I say I'm cold. And I'm constantly sniffing and blowing my nose (probably also because I've just had a cold) in school. No matter how much I hate the heat in Singapore, I'm not accustomed to the cold weather. I still prefer it to the hot weather. But come winter, I may wish for the heat (but minus the humidity) in summer.

No comments: