I was feeling a little moody last Fri as it was my last day at my first school. After spending 2 months getting familiar and bonding with the teachers and especially the students, I had to go to my 2nd school today.It was especially sad saying good to 3年4組, my favourite class. When I come back to this school the next year, the 3 nensei would have graduated. I wasn't scheduled to teach the third year on my last day. But halfway at the 4th period, 山田君 (left) came to the staff room to look for me and said, "Please teach me English." "Eh, now?" I replied. I thought he wanted me to teach him one to one. He then asked me to go to his class to teach for the last time as the class was asking for me. I found out later that they played scissors, paper, stone with the teacher to decide if they could come call for me. The JTE told me she deliberately lost to the class. :p So I went up to teach for the last time and I was really sad when I gave a short farewell speech.
3 年 4組 wrote their farewell messages to me on their English cards. 山田君and湯口君 wrote the most, talking about seeing me off when I return and wanting to come to Singapore to visit me. Ahh, I would miss them both very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment