I usually talk to the boys more because they like to come up to talk to me. The girls are friendly but a little shy when it comes to talking. But today, I had a fun talk with some 1 and 2 nensei girls. It was a really free day for me as all the school sports clubs were having competitions at various locations outside. After coming back from cheering the tennis club, I moved around to watch the other students practising their sports. As I was walking back to the staff room, the girls waved to me and I walked over to chat.
They were writing who they love on their drawing blocks. hehe. Being a busybody, I managed to persuad them to show me. Pity I couldn't put the boys' names and faces together, as I have too many students and too few classes with them. The girls talked enthusiastically about their crushes and were interested to know about my love history and feelings about Japanese boys and men. Haha..I didn't tell them much in case it spreads throughout the school then to the other schools and soon after the whole town will know! They wanted to know when I had my first crush, my first boyfriend and whether we kissed. Being an お姉ちゃん (elder sister) to them, I didn't say much so as not to encourage them to start dating now. Heh...maybe I'm too old fashioned! They told me that lots of the students are already dating and doing more than kissing (for the 3 nensei)!!
Together, we kept teasing a 2 nensei boy, 戸井田, who was running around the gym for his basketball practice. Whenever he ran past us, we would say something like "こんにちは", "You are ばか(stupid)", "今夜はどう?" (How about tonight?), "早く走れよ!" (Run faster!) etc. in unison and laugh when we saw his amused expression. Although he tried to hide it, we could see that he enjoyed the attention! I hope the principal won't find out what I was up to with the girls today!
Thursday, October 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment