An anecdote to show how small the world is! As puny as Singapore is, I've never met Sharon Au. So I couldn't help being amazed and flabbergasted when I met her in Harajuku on Sat (even though I'm not really a fan of her). She was walking with another female sharing an umbrella in front of me and my friend. Upon hearing a Singaporean Mandarin accent, she turned around to look. It was then that I realised it was her. After hesitating and whispering to my friend for a while, I tapped her on the shoulder and asked if she's Sharon Au. She was friendly and agreed to my request for a photo. I thought she might be here for a holiday and was surprised when she told me she's studying here. Guess she left Singapore after me as I didn't know that she has gotten a scholoarship to study in Keio University from MediaCorp.I hope the next time I'll meet a Hong Kong celebrity! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment