Saturday, November 05, 2005
Are you the woman who can take Cynthia back?
Janet, another AET in my town, is teaching in the school I just left. She was scheduled to teach 3年4組(if you don't already know by now..it's my favourite class) alone today. Drats! I wish I had the chance to teach them alone when I was there! She told me that the class and some other 1年生mentioned my name a few times. She was teaching 3年4組 this grammar point - Are you the ..... who ......? So 山田君asked her, "Are you the woman who can take Cynthia back?". Awww...it made me laugh when I heard that. It's so nice to know that you've made an impression on the students and that they miss you. I miss them a lot too and I would look out at my previous school from the current one because they're really close. But of course, it'll be really weird if I go popping into the previous school with no good reason. Anyway, I hope I'll make a lasting impression on the students at whichever school I go to because I know there'll always be some students who'll leave an impression on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment