Monday, November 21, 2005

Love at first sight

I didn't believe in that until I met Taka chan, the son of Tanaka sensei. He's 5 years old. As I entered the staff room on Sat before we departed for the trip, I saw this cute little boy. Immediately, I went to talk to him and warmed up to him so fast. He's such a bundle of positive energy during the trip. Everyone loves him! He's not scared of strangers at all and gives equal attention to everyone. He didn't resist when I held his hands or asked him to sit on my lap. And he would even feed Janet and I snacks on the bus when we offered him. During our toilet break, I asked him if he wanted to go with me too and he immediately grabbed my hand and said ok. Tanaka sensei had to stop him. Maybe he didn't like his son going to a female toilet. ???

Awww, he's so adorable!! If I do give birth to a child, I want a boy just like him!

1 comment:

Nomad said...

Oh oh he is very cute!!! :)