It's clear that the girls rule in this school, not only academically but socially too. It's the opposite of the other schools. The boys claimed my attention previously, but here it's the girls who aren't shy to come talk to me. The boys could merely manage a "Hi!". Most of the 1 nensei boys looked away shyly when I greeted them.
I got another nickname just within my first week! The 2 nensei girls call me "Shin-chan" while the 1 nensei girls call me "Chinchia", which Janet said sounds like chinchilla! The girls are really cute and cheeky. I'm most familiar with the girls at the table tennis club & some of them are very adorable and lively. I'm thinking of buying my own racquet instead of using the old ones at school....
Deviating from the subject.....the main JTE is a wonder to teach with! She's 10 times better than the 2 horrible JTEs at my previous school. The students LOVE her & I really enjoy teaching with her. She's the best so far. I heard the JTE who teaches the 3 nensei isn't very good & I'm holding my breath because I haven't had any classes with her yet.
Friday, April 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment