Thursday, April 27, 2006

Singapore VS Japan

Argh argh argh....It was so frustrating to see Singapore lose to Japan at the World Table Tennis Championship (no idea what the exact name is in English as I'm watching it in Japan) last night on TV! As I'm really into table tennis now, I was almost as nervous as the Singaporean players. I so wanted us to win since we have Li Jiawei in our team! I can't believe despite ranking 4th in the world, she still lost to Fukuhara Ai (affectionately known as Ai Chan) who's only ranked 16th. Hmph, the table tennis club teacher was gloating (not in a nasty way) over Japan's victory over Singapore today. But I must admit that the Japanese women's team is very strong. Well, I hope we'll beat Japan the next time! It's ironic that I'm learning table tennis in Japan though. :p

No comments: