Thursday, April 20, 2006

Strange feeling...

God..I'm starting to feel irritated with the emails that a boy has been sending to my mobile phone. They're too personal and too frequent & I'm really not comfortable with it at all. He just asked me a few strange questions...what was my childhood dream? And was it to get married when I replied that I can't remember? HUH? He even asked for my number before but I declined politely. There's a limit to my friendliness as they're my students after all. Which is why I'm not as enthusiastic now about giving them my email address when they ask me. Even to the girls because I'm afraid that they'll ask me questions that are too personal. But it's hard to say no to them as I don't want to hurt their feelings. I guess the only thing I can do is not to reply if I'm uncomfortable and pray that they don't ask me why!

2 comments:

Nomad said...

create another email acct specifically for your students and not mized it with your personal emails:) Then your students canx really hassle you:)

dreams come true said...

Hey, thanks! I can't do that for my keitai email address. But I guess I won't be giving my students that anymore. And one way I can get them to email me less often or not at all is to set the "Only in English" rule! :p