

That's the theme of today's BBQ with the 2 nensei. Waku waku means to be excited. I was excited about the BBQ all right because I was hungry and never had a BBQ in school before! We had it at the garden, right in front of the staff room.The 2 nensei teachers organised this & invited me to join them. The students had to set up their own pit within thei
r individual lunch groups and I helped a little at collecting twigs to make the fire. Most of the students were very friendly and I was given a nickname, "Shin-chan" only on my
third day. :p I was rather against the name because that's how they call "La Pi Xiao Xing" (Japanese anime), the perverted boy who likes to flash his buttocks . I didn't earn the name because I'm perverted, but because my name is pronounced as "Shinshia" in Japanese!Yum....We had yakiniku and yakisoba. The students brought a lot of good stuff to barbeque too...prawns, squids, fish, potatoes, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, marshmallows etc. And I ate all that just right after our school lunch!
I quite like the 2 nensei teachers, whom I'm seated together with in the staff room. The nice & funny JTE sits besides me. Also I like the mathematics teacher diagonally opposite me because he's humorous & not shy at all. He's funny too because he's always trying to use English when talking to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment