Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Farewell dinners

It was time to say farewell to my family. It feels just a little weird to come back to an empty and quiet apartment, which is also a lot cleaner! But I'll get used to it quickly because I do like my space. Hope my family won't interpret it as me not liking to be with them! It was good to to have spent 3 weeks with them and I must say thank you to my mum who cooked all the time while she was here! I didn't say it to her because I'm too Chinese in that sense!

My sister went out with me and my friends for the last time on Sunday night. It's amazing how she can click with them so fast (even the last time when she met Michael and Yuliang in Dec). But then, that's my sis - social animal. I'm the total opposite of her. Michael couldn't make it for the dinner but he made the effort to come meet us after his GRE test. Hah...my sister should feel honoured!

It was back to the ramen place again yesterday, as my parents wanted to have it before they leave. Don't think they can find such good ramen after they go back!

No comments: