

Yuki's little brother, Kaito, is so cute. Yuki is the boy who's always calling me "Baba" (rude term for aunty) and I call him "Baba-kun" in return. Kaito (3 years old) used to give me an unfriendly look whenever I wave or say hi to him. But he's friendlier now although I think he has his moods sometimes. Haha...the kids all have their moods because they'll ignore me when they are unhappy. Nanami, the elder sister of Yuki and Kaito, asked if I like Tsubasa a lot because I was trying to catch hold of him to talk. When Kaito heard me say yes, he asked "Jya, Kaito wa?" (How about me?). I said, "Kaito mo dai suki dayo!" (I like you very much too!). He gave an embarrassed, little grin with a "Ke!" that was so cute!
Anyway, I had to quickly escape home when Yuki and Tsubasa thought it was very fun to take off one of their dirty shoes and kept throwing at and attacking me while shouting, "Foot buster!!!". Kids are cute but they can also be very violent too!
No comments:
Post a Comment