Brrrr....it was a little cold as I cycled home from my tutor's place. It has really turned autumn. Not the false signs of autumn last week when it was cool one day and hot the next. Yesterday, as I was cycling past the paddy fields to go to school, I saw many many many dragonflies! I had to duck as I rode past them. Pity it wasn't at night. I asked a teacher at school why are there suddenly so many dragonflies. She said when autumn comes the dragonflies will fly down from the mountains. Another interesting aspect of nature. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to ask her why they had to come down in autumn. Next time.....
I love the weather in the fall! Except in the morning when I have to wake up and shower. I wish I can freeze this moment and forever stay in this season. Or skip winter and just go straight to 春!
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment