Monday, September 19, 2005

Fuji Q Highland in 山梨県



http://www.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=29325731/t_=24355195

Pls go to the URL above if u want to view my photos. U have to sign up for snapfish before u can view it though. Sorry!

Took a trip during the recent long weekend. Booked the hotel and bus to Fuji Q myself. Not as difficult as I thought. And luckily everything went smoothly. It was fun....my first trip out of Tokyo and Saitama since I came in Aug! If not for my friends forcing me, I would probably not have gone on the 2 coasters (Fujiyama King of coasters and ドドンパ - really fast one like a bullet!) and also the Red tower that brings you up and drops u down!!! Ahhhhh.......I was screaming and screaming the whole time. Was laughing hysterically too from fear. The feelings on those rides were wooosshhhhhhh and as if I were falling to my death. Experienced a different feeling while taking the King of Coasters coz it was already dark when we rode on it and the temperature dropped to about 18 degree celcius. Kept my eyes open the whole time even when going down. Amazing....

And the different views of 富士山 were simply wonderful. It's never the same when you look at it. And u can never see it clearly like other mountains I've seen before. It looks like a ghost mountain. Sometimes there and sometimes not. And it's hard to capture it on pictures when u're in it.

No comments: