Monday, September 05, 2005

No more prepaid for me




Prepaid sucks! I thought I can save some money with prepaid if I don't use my phone much. But I text a lot on my keitai n I had to restrict myself so much for fear of finishing my credits too soon. So I decided to go for a plan instead which is also not cheap but at least I won't have to control how I use my keitai. So here's my new AU phone! Yeah...I can finally choose something I like - a sleek n white keitai with cool features! Japanese phone don't have sim cards so if u want to switch to a new number or to a plan, you have to buy a new keitai. But as this is a plan, I got this for 0 yen.

Why am I so excited over just a phone here?? It's not only coz Japanese mobile phones are cool, it's because I could never bear to spend money on the latest phones back home. So finally, I get to own a cool phone!

No comments: