


Students aren't allowed to dye their hair but there's one who obviously flouted that rule. Can u find her? U may find her familiar! Heh. The principal decided I should participate in the 竹ダンス (bamboo dance) with all the other female students on their Sports Day on Sat. So there I was...unprepared with only 3 times of very brief and fuzzy practice! Errrr...... My eyes were following the students' every move and I was a good 1/2 steps slower than them. It showed in the photos too! I'm keeping the really bad ones in a secret folder - hidden to the eyes of others!! But it was really fun and I got to wear a Japanese school uniform. The other girls were all exclaiming when they saw me in it. It was embarrassing. I also joined in the teachers' race and folk dance with the students. Haha...the teachers said I ran very fast (only 50m). keke. Some of the boys looked so bashingly shy when it was their turn to dance with me. They were blushing. Ahhh....teenage years. 懐かしい!
No comments:
Post a Comment