skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life as it is now...the present moment
Friday, March 17, 2006
First promise of spring
These are not sakura. It's not time for the cherry blossoms yet. I'm guessing they're ume (plum) blossoms. As I've explained before, spring officially starts after ume, momo & sakura blossom in this order.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a glimpse...
dreams come true
I live to dream. I dream to live.
View my complete profile
New! My Gratitude Journal
5 Things I'm Grateful For
Kochira e
My Captured Memories
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
Me Vida
►
2009
(12)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(31)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(44)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
▼
2006
(167)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(16)
▼
March
(20)
Sore loser...
They won't be here for long
My table tennis dates
Kids on the fence
A sport for small people
Ramen from heaven
Private & dress rehearsals until the real thing
To hell with skiing!
First promise of spring
Am I becoming sporty??
Sayonara to winter's fats
Sending the 3 nensei off
Shaolin Soccer Fan
Spring's awakening
I don't want obligatory thank yous
Unwilling third party
What a perfect day is like
Enemies with Mike Myers
Glasses for 0 yen
TGIF!
►
February
(18)
►
January
(35)
►
2005
(115)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(9)
Photos on Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from
kireijinsei
. Make your own badge
here
.
No comments:
Post a Comment