Saturday, March 04, 2006

TGIF!

Thank God it's Friday! Although I'm a bit late for that since it's already past midnight. Fridays are always my favourite, no matter where I am. For obvious reason, because it's the start of the weekend. And over here, it means hanging out with Janet. Time is usually spent watching DVDs at each other's apartment or going out for dinner somewhere nearby. We just came back from Denny's on our bikes and it was fun but really dark riding late at night. As usual, we talked for ages and forgot the time. It's hard to imagine how life would be like here without the emotional support from her. My first thought when I knew I was coming to Japan was "Will I click with the female AET there?". It was terrible not having any close girl friends when I was in Melbourne. I was so lonely that I felt really homesick at first. Though it helped later that I met someone there, having a boyfriend and girl friend is totally different. How do I complain or talk about relationships, guys and the problems with them or anything that girls love talking about unless she's a girl too?? I'm so going to miss her when she leaves.

No comments: