Wednesday, March 08, 2006

What a perfect day is like

A perfect day is when the highest temperature is 19 degree celcius and you can ride home with the sun shinning without a jacket, scarf & gloves. It is perfect when you can join your students for a game of soft tennis after school and start to sweat...and hopefully lose some weight gained in winter! No classes and peformance by a good live jazz band add to the perfection. Today is the farewell party for the 3 nensei so we were at the gym the whole day watching different performances by the students and by a jazz band.

It's even more perfect when I finally got the chance to take the picture of 正田君 in 1 nensei who looks like the long lost brother of my absolute favourite boy at the Singapore Japanese Primary School, 宗一郎 (next to No. 23, Kosuke). Everyone knows how much I like 正田 君 because of the resemblance....right up to their two cute little dimples. I think 吉田君 from 2 nensei even got jealous over that!






To top it off, I managed to steal a shot of 福元君 when he was engrossed with the videoing of a performance...and he didn't notice me at all! Yay! I just knew that he's going to be the Mike Myers of Japan in the future. See how he's so into filming already! He might become a star one day and he'll remember the AET who showed him the picture of M.M because he hadn't a clue who Austin Powers is. :)

No comments: