Saturday, March 11, 2006
Spring's awakening
It was warm and sunny when I was riding to and fro my tutor's home. Spring is such a wonderful feeling. It makes you feel as if the worst is over and there are many things for you to look forward to. However, as the sakura haven't blossomed, we're still experiencing 三寒四温, a cycle whereby only the fourth day is warm after three days of cold weather. So here we are piling clothes on one day and taking them off another. It makes you treasure the warm days even more. I'm excited about seeing the sakura in Kyoto when I travel in April. Kyoto......the place in Japan I've been longing to go since forever. Besides autumn, spring is the best season to visit Kyoto. Even some of the Japanese teachers in school are envious that I'm going during this period. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment